PA Bridal Shows: Take Action to Avoid Acne
Whether you’re a bride, groom, bridesmaid, or groomsmen, you want the special day to be perfect and unforgettable. The last thing you need to be worried about is your acne. Rock the Aisle Bridal came up with a few steps to follow so you can have flawless skin on the wedding day!
- Make sure to start a routine skin maintenance program. It is crucial to regularly wash your face to avoid skin problems. Completely take off your make up before washing your face. This allows the cleanser to fully wash your skin, not just your makeup.
- Book an appointment with an esthetician who will professionally remove blackheads.
- Use a lightweight moisturizer daily. Heavy moisturize is more likely to clog pores which causes breakouts.
- It is always important to use a mask on a regular basis, but especially the month leading up to your wedding. Use a mask two times a week to ensure radiant skin. Be consistent about the type of mask you choose.
- Food rich in antioxidants are more beneficial to stabilizing your skin. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables!
- Get some sleep! It is so important to not stress out before your wedding. Acne is a major result of stress. Let us take some stress off your hands. At Rock the Aisle Bridal, we will help alleviate your stress so you are sure to have the perfect day. Our award winning team of professionals consists of: disc jockeys, photographers, videographers, ministers, photo booth operations, and support staff who will make sure our couples remain our number one priority. We want your big day to be stress free! Let us help you with the planning to eliminate stress.
Sign up for a PA Bridal Shows to meet professionals from Mary Kay to Arbonne and to learn more about keeping your skin clear!