HOW TO GET YOUR GROOM-TO-BE TO A BRIDAL SHOW
Wishing your groom would attend at least one bridal show with you? If so, here is a quick guide to entice your groom to attend an event with you, without throwing a tantrum!
- Appeal to his practical side! Especially if you’re paying for your own wedding, simply remind him that it’s his hard-earned money in your hands and his input is appreciated.
- Get him involved! Men are typically interested in vendors that promote their wedding services through technology such as photographers and videographers. Visit these vendors first.
- Focus on him! Your groom-to-be will be more hesitant about attending if your wedding entourage, including your mom, maid of honor, and bridal party, are not far behind. By staying focused on him, you can make your bridal show experience enjoyable for the both of you.
- Avoid “girly” stuff! Your future groom is probably not as interested in place settings and favors as you are. Save these bridal vendors for when you are with your girls.
- Be Prepared! Make a list of what you need to accomplish at the bridal show and research what vendors you don’t want to miss.
Most importantly, the best way to avoid aggravating your groom-to-be is to register before hand! This will allow you to surpass the line and gain access to the bridal show much faster.
You can register TODAY for all of the Rock the Aisle Bridal Shows located in New Jersey and Pennsyvania! In addition, when you register you will be instantly qualified to win one of our fabulous door prizes called every 7 MINUTES!
CLICK the BUTTON below to discover the Bridal Show that appeals to both you and your groom!