DIY Rope Words
Need decoration inspiration for your wedding? Check out these steps for a DIY Rope Word Decoration!
Things you’ll need:
White School Glue
Cornstarch (½ Cup)
Warm Water (¼ Cup)
- Lay down wax paper. Trace word or letter you want to make.
- Mix cornstarch, warm water, and glue together.
- Put the rope into the glue mixture until completely covered.
- Use the rope to line up over the tracing on the wax paper.
- Apply extra glue to places where the rope overlaps.
- Let the rope dry on a flat surface.
Your DIY rope word decoration is complete!
Looking for more DIY wedding ideas? Check out Rock The Aisle Bridal’s local NJ bridal shows for more ideas! To view and register for upcoming shows visit us at http://www.rocktheaislebridal.com/