DIY Rice Krispie Wedding Favor
It is always so hard to come up with a favor that people will love and actually use! This Rice Krispie treat is a perfect favor because it won’t just get thrown in the trash, but will be thoroughly enjoyed by every guest!
- ¼ cup of butter
- 5 cups of mini marshmallows
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 cups of Rice Krispie cereal
- Melted Chocolate
- Melt your butter in a large saucepan on low heat
- Once butter is melted add in your marshmallows and stir until they are all melted
- Once melted add in vanilla and rice krispies and stir until completely coated
- Once coated, place into a buttered pan and spread evenly with a buttered spatula so that the rice krispies won’t stick
- Turn pan over onto cutting board to let the rice krispies out
- Then using a cookie cutter, cut your rice krispies into any shape you want (for a wedding we suggest using a heart!)
- Next, melt your chocolate in a double boiler, and begin to dip your treats in!
- Let your rice krispie treats dry on a piece of wax paper.
For more wedding inspiration attend one of our Bridal Shows in New Jersey!