DIY Bowtie Napkins
Need some DIY inspiration? Bowtie Napkins are a cute and creative touch to add to a wedding reception! Check out these steps on how to make them!
Things you’ll need:
- Choose the napkin and ribbon colors that you want. They can be matching or different colors!
- Fold the napkin into a rectangle. The bigger the rectangle the bigger the bow will be.
- Cut the ribbon into strips.
- Take the top of the middle and the bottom of the middle of the napkin and pinch them together.
- Wrap the ribbon around the section that is pinched together. Tuck the end of the ribbon into the other part that has been wrapped.
Your Bowtie Napkin is complete!
Looking for more DIY wedding ideas? Check out Rock The Aisle Bridal’s local NJ bridal shows for more ideas! To view and register for upcoming shows visit us at http://www.rocktheaislebridal.com/