South Jersey Bridal Shows: Check it off your List!
You just got engaged! Congratulations! How do you know where to start your wedding planning process? Rock the Aisle Bridal has multiple upcoming South Jersey Bridal shows where we can help bring your visions to a reality. South Jersey Bridal shows are the perfect place for brides to begin their wedding planning process.
Rock the Aisle’s bridal shows include various vendors, allowing brides to effectively gather ideas. We plan to provide a high-energy atmosphere to make the planning process exciting. In order to stay on tack with your planning process, follow this 12 month calendar!
- Announce your engagement
- Determine a budget and research reception venues
- Determine number of guests
- Attend one of Rock the Aisle’s South Jersey Bridal show
- Determine theme/decorations for your reception
- Book a caterer
- Reserve musicians/DJ for reception and ceremony
- Book wedding videographer and photographer
- Book a reception venue and schedule a rehearsal time
- Choose wedding-party members
- Order wedding gown
- Obtain necessary permits if your wedding is in a park/recreational area
- Register for gifts
- Decide on the food/liquor to be served at your reception
- Order your headpiece, veil and shoes and confirm delivery date for wedding attire
- Choose your bridesmaid dresses and accessories
- Select a florist
- Select attire for flower girl and/or ring bearer
- Finalize the order on the design, wording, font and paper stock for your wedding invitations, stationery, table cards and thank-you notes
- Determine the order of ceremony events and choose appropriate wording for your programs
- Book a block of hotel rooms for guests
- Order wedding rings
- Order whatever you choose for guests to toss at you after the ceremony
- Approve proofs of invitations and stationery
- Order table cards and place print orders for programs
- Place cake order
- Choose your wedding vows
- Make honeymoon reservations
- Create hotel information cards and maps to include with your invitations
- Mail invitations
- Go to a final gown fitting
- Purchase attendants’ gifts
- Determine seating arrangements for your guests
- Finalize plans with photographer/videographer, and honeymoon plans
- Finalize a list of reception guests and call people who have not responded to his/her invitation
- Eat breakfast
- Relax and have the time of your life!
Overwhelmed yet? Come to one of our South Jersey Bridal Shows and we can help you stay on track for your big day!